Terms & Conditions
Please note that if you require more specific information about conditions relating to our vehicle hire, charter services or Travel Club please contact us by email or phone:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03 448 6868
1. Pricing – All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices will indicate if they include GST, which is a tax of 15% applied by the New Zealand Government to all goods and services.
2. Quotes – Quotes are based on information submitted and are subject to vehicle availability. If the itinerary changes, Go Bus Central Transport Ltd will be happy to provide a revised quotation. Alterations to itineraries by customers once the trip has commenced that involve extra distance and/or time may incur additional charges. Whilst we make every effort to anticipate increased costs, Go Bus Central Transport Ltd reserves the right to recover fuel and other unexpected price increases of which we were unaware when submitting our quotation offer to you.
3 . Confirmation of a Booking –The price of your travel arrangements shall not change after the date which your quotation has been confirmed by you in writing.
Upon confirmation of a booking with Go Bus Central Transport Ltd, whether in writing or verbally you acknowledge that you have read Go Bus Central Transport Ltd terms and conditions and you understand and accept the clauses that relate to your booking. By confirming your booking you take responsibility for your booking, you acknowledge that you have read your correspondence thoroughly and that it as you requested.
4. Payment for your booking – Payment in full is required by the 20th of the month following receipt of your invoice, unless by prior arrangement. We accept payment by direct bank payment, personal cheques and cash.
Please note when paying Go Bus Central Transport Ltd by direct credit from a foreign bank account or if Go Bus Central Transport Ltd are required to pay a refund by direct credit into a foreign bank and account fees are applied to Go Bus Central Transport Ltd, any such fees will be passed directly on to the relevant customers.
5. Default – If Go Bus Central Transport Ltd considers that the Customer may be unable to meet its payment obligations to the company, Go Bus Central Transport Ltd may:
Demand payment of all or part of such sums due; and
The Customer shall pay for the goods and services no later than the 20th of the month following the date of Go Bus Central Transport Ltd invoice. If the Customer fails to pay the full amount due on or before the due date Go Bus Central Transport Ltd (without prejudice to its other rights and remedies) shall be entitled to charge the Customers interest on the amount outstanding from the due date until payment. The interest rate shall be at a rate equal to 2% above the current overdraft rate at Go Bus Central Transport Ltd principal trading bank.
The Customer shall pay all costs incurred by Go Bus Central Transport Ltd, including costs of a solicitor and/or debt collector’s costs that are incurred in the recovery or attempted recovery of outstanding monies and the enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Cancellation by you – Except as otherwise specified in these Terms, in the event of a cancellation of a booking by you, the following cancellation fees may apply:
After bookings have been confirmed by Go Bus Central Transport Ltd and up to 10 days prior to your travel departure date, a cancellation fee of 10% of your itineraries grand total may apply.
If Drivers and Vehicles have already been dispatched before Go Bus Central Transport Ltd is notified of a cancellation, a percentage fee may apply.
7. Safe Driving – Customer safety is of paramount importance to Go Bus Central Transport Ltd. It is our policy:
Not to exceed speed limits or in any way break New Zealand’s traffic laws even if it means a late arrival
When continuing the journey is unsafe due to weather or road conditions or in circumstances that could damage any Go Bus Central Transport Ltd vehicle (for example, overhanging trees, or rough unsealed roads) we reserve the right not to proceed or to amend the original itinerary.
Go Bus Central Transport Ltd does not accept any liability for any resulting financial loss or inconvenience for these policies.
8. Drivers Hours- To ensure customer safety and to comply with New Zealand transport regulations, coach drivers have time limits within which they can work. These are:
- A maximum 13 hours work time in any 24-hour period. This includes the time before and after picking up and setting down passengers, to travel to and from tour coach parks and, to prepare, clean and secure the vehicles.
- A standard half-hour break after 5 hours & 30 minutes of work.
- A break of at least 10 hours after finishing a work period.
- A break of at least 24-hours after accumulating 70 hours of work time.
9. Alcohol consumption – We do not permit the consumption of alcohol on board our coaches. It is against the law to consume alcohol on board tour coaches unless you have obtained a temporary liquor licence added to which, stains and odours caused by spillage make it very unpleasant for the next passengers. We do however allow water or clear beverages with screw caps to be consumed.
10. Smoking – Smoking is strictly prohibited on or near any of our tour coaches.
11. Damage to Buses, Coaches and Minivans – The hirer of any vehicle from Go Bus Central Transport Ltd is liable for any damage resulting from any wilful or reckless damage to the vehicle that occurs during the hire.
An excessive cleaning fee of $150 will be charged if any vehicle requires excessive cleaning resulting from passenger/client recklessness.
12. Passenger seat belts – Where passenger seat belts are fitted, it is the responsibility of individual passenger to fasten them up.
13. Responsibility – Go Bus Central Transport Ltd and its suppliers shall not be held responsible for any property loss or damage and/or from any damages resulting in personal injury or death which may arise whilst passengers are on board or near vehicles operated by or supplied to Go Bus Central Transport Ltd.
14. Accident Compensation –You acknowledge that New Zealand has a no fault law and claims are handled by the Accident Compensation Commission (“ACC”) pursuant to governing legislation, including the Accident Compensation Act 2001. Because of the wide range of help available from ACC after an injury, you can’t sue for personal injury in New Zealand except for exemplary damages.
Should you require additional cover outside that provided by ACC, then you should organise your own cover direct. Go Bus Central Transport Ltd is not obliged to take out any such cover on your behalf.
15. General – The failure of Go Bus Central Transport Ltd to enforce any provisions of these Terms shall not be treated as a waiver of that provision, nor shall it affect Go Bus Central Transport Ltd future right to enforce that provision.
Additional Terms and conditions may apply to your booking and will be advised by your Go Bus Central Transport Ltd representative at the time of the booking or variation thereof.
All prices specified in any itineraries are gross amounts and, unless agreed by Go Bus Central Transport Ltd, no itemised costing will be provided.
If a dispute arises between you and Go Bus Central Transport Ltd in connection with any booking and/or these items, the parties undertake in good faith to use all reasonable endeavours to settle the dispute by way of good faith negotiation.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between parties about its subject matter and any previous agreements, understandings and negotiation on that subject matter has no effect.
Travel Club Tours – Specific Terms and Conditions
1.Tour Single Supplement – For those booking on our tours and are wishing to have a room to themselves, there will be a single supplement charge. All prices quoted are for twin share rooms.
2. Minimum Numbers – Go Bus Central Transport Ltd reserves the right to cancel a tour if minimum numbers are not reached. The minimum numbers for our tours are specific to each tour.
3. Health Requirements – Payment of your tour cost to Go Bus Central Transport Ltd shall constitute a warranty by you, that you are sufficiently healthy to undertake the relevant tour. As part of this warranty, you agree to indemnify Go Bus Central Transport Ltd for any actions, claims and demands arising out of any health issues arising on or after the completion of your tour or other travel arrangements.
Go Bus Central Transport Ltd reserves the right to remove any person from any of its tours or cancel or vary any travel arrangements where Go Bus Central Transport Ltd considers, in its sole discretion, that such person is not sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the relevant tour or other travel arrangements.
4.Travel Insurance – Travel insurance is not included in the price of your booking, but it is strongly recommended and provides protection against most legitimate reasons for cancellation. Talk to your insurance provider about travel insurance or inclusions under any existing health insurance policies.
5. Variation by Central Motorways – Go Bus Central Transport Ltd reserves the right to vary any tour at any time up to and following your travel departure date. You will be notified promptly of any such variation.
6. Cancellation by you – In the event of a cancellation due to genuine reasons, Go Bus Central Transport Ltd will endeavour to give you a full refund. However in circumstances where Go Bus Central Transport Ltd cannot recover deposits, Go Bus Central Transport Ltd will not be liable to cover these costs.